sabato

LETTER TO HIS HOLINESS BENEDICT VI - POPE JOSEPH RATZINGER


Jerusalem, 11 December 2010

Dear His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI

The Bible declares, “This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14).
Paul and the other apostles gave their lives for the cause of Christ. In fact, there are few more stirring witnesses of our great cause than we find in Paul’s letter to the Corinthian church:
I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: that your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. (1 Corinthians 2:1–5). We have no greater cause than to preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified and to go to the nations to testify of God’s life-saving and miracle-working power. Together we can help make that a reality ! Together we can stand in the gap and point precious souls to eternal salvation through the blood of our Lord Jesus.
I hope to get the opportunity again to meet you soon with the will of God.

I will pray for you and I bless you in the blood of Jesus Christ.
                                                                                      

His Holiness Patriarch Prophet Elijah



“I’m convinced: You can do anything and everything. Nothing and no one can upset your plans" Job 42:2




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento