martedì

Freely you have received; freely give. “Here am I. Send me!”

JESUS HERE AM I . SEND ME !

Most of the so-called "Christians or ministers of God " ask for money,
 but Jesus said freely ye have received freely you give.
 Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.” Acts 3:6

Isaiah 6:8
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Matthew 10:8 

Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. 

Freely you have received; freely give.



He gives and freely we receive.

Freely He gives and freely we receive. How dare we keep the donation to ourselves? Even in poverty we are made rich; even in sickness we are made whole; even in death we live. The largesse of love we see whether we look here or there, up or down, in or out. We live in a boon of adoration. He bestows gifts upon gifts and promises even more.
“Freely you have received, freely give!”

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento