giovedì

The Patriarch Prophet Elijah during a concert as as a conductor-Concerts tour around the World




































The Patriarch Prophet Elijah during a concert as as a conductor
 with The Jesus Christ Symphony Orchestra

Psalm 108:1-6
–A Song. A Psalm of David.
1 O God, my heart is steadfast;

I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
2 Awake, lute and harp!

I will awaken the dawn.
3 I will praise You, O LORD, among the peoples,

And I will sing praises to You among the nations.
4 For Your mercy is great above the heavens,

And Your truth reaches to the clouds.
5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens,

And Your glory above all the earth;
6 That Your beloved may be delivered,

Save with Your right hand, and hear me.

I bless you in the blood of Jesus Christ !

Hallelujah !

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento