martedì

THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IF YOU ARE IN CHRIST

Galatians 5 :1

Freedom in Christ
 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. "

There is no problem in your life
 any trial or difficulty you believe 100% that you have already won ! ! !
 If you are in Christ you have no any type of condemnation,

Romans 8:1

Life Through the Spirit

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus".
 You are no longer under the law, if you are in Christ are no longer under the court of the men and their laws.
 If God is with you who has the courage to go and fight against you ?

 “What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?] He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?” (Romans 8:31-32)

Beloved, know that the deep desire of your heart is created by Me- placed there by Me. Confessing My promises will enable you to fight the good fight of faith and dismiss the thoughts of unworthiness and help you overcome the past with all its disappointments-all it accusations.

How the enemy loves to use your past. He so tries to convince you that I still hold you responsible for things you have confessed. In fact, he loves to keep you busy confessing the past and not confessing the Word. Reiterating past disappointments and failings release death and shatter hope. This is his objective.
My objective it to bring you to a place where you let go of the past and walk in My affirmation and love alone-to bring you to a place of confidence in Me regardless of anything that has happened or anything going on around you. In doing this you are walking out an overcoming life . . . you conquer doubt and unbelief. Make some steps forward today in any area of unbelief you are doing battle with. If you release even one small thing a day, life would be so different. Have a whole new objective.

Prayer

Lord, today I make a great exchange with you. I exchange the opinions and words of men for Your truth about my life and purpose. I also give You all my own misguided opinions and assessments of my own self in every area, from relationships to my own personal walk with You. Take me to the heights of understanding and revelation about my future and my hope in You.
Since the Lord is for me, no one can be against me. He contends against my enemies and fights on my behalf. I hold up His Word as a standard with a heart of faith and the enemy flees. My value is not determined by the affirmation of men but the affirmation and love of the Lord. I step forward into the very promises of God and they are “yes” and “amen” for me and my family. I have a whole new objective, a whole new life. Amen


I bless you in the name and in the blood of Jesus Christ.


Patriarch Prophet Elijah

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento