mercoledì

ONE RELIGION FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF EARTH: LOVE IN JESUS CHRIST.

ONE RELIGION FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF EARTH:  LOVE IN JESUS CHRIST.

My friend Mother Teresa of Calcutta always said to me :

"Like Jesus we belong to the world living not for ourselves but for others. The joy of the Lord is our strength."
"There is only one God and He is God to all; therefore it is important that everyone is seen as equal before God. I’ve always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim become a better Muslim, a Catholic become a better Catholic. We believe our work should be our example to people. "
(Mother Teresa from Calcutta )

“The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
  because he has anointed me
  to proclaim good news to the poor.
  He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
  and recovery of sight for the blind,
  to set the oppressed free,
  to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”

   Luke 4:18-19 
   
I bless you in the blood of Jesus Christ .

Hallelujah !

His Holiness Patriarch Prophet Elijah

1 commento: